£75000 - £100000 per annum + Excellent Package
25 days ago
Role: Coupa Product Lead
Salary: Up to £100K + Pension + Bonus + Healthcare + Life Assurance
Location: Offices in London, Birmingham, Sheffield and Southampton - Flexible hybrid working, 2 days office base working per week
Role type: Full time| Permanent| UK based| Procurement Systems
Are you looking to grow your Global systems portfolio? This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an individual with Coupa experience, and with a desire to be centralised as the Coupa specialist in a Procurement function undergoing significant systems transformation.
If you are experienced in Coupa platform and looking to work in an exciting Global Procurement system rollout with a leading UK 'Blue-Chip', who are looking to recruit a Coupa Systems Specialist to delivers operational Coupa implementation activities.
Working under the guidance of the Global Head, the Coupa Product Lead will support the functional S2C Coupa operational system and process enabled activities, be involved in Global platform rollout, supporting both procurement and business users, as required. The role facilitates operational system and process activities necessary to successfully support the end-to-end S2C process, ensuring the process and Coupa solution is simpler and more efficient for procurement and especially business users. The role delivers operational day-to-day S2C Coupa support activities - managed through to conclusion, in accordance with appropriate governance.
- Experience working within complex blue-chip, multi layered organisations
- Solid knowledge and experience of end to end Source to Contract (S2C) process and system operational support
- Experience of Coupa Platform and it's functions- Essential, Expert in Coupa implementations, multiple lifecycles across the Coupa product stack.
- Effective communicator with strong presentation and Strong analytical skills
- Degree or CIPS or related qualifications.
Fantastic opportunity - click apply today!
***Due to our clients requirements, applicants must hold current / valid UK RTW***