Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Up to £55000 per annum + + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Hemel Hempstead - 1-2 days per week in the office (Flexible both ways)
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career in an organisation with a unique culture where you can make a real difference.
Our client operates in the leisure and holiday sector and is looking to appoint a Supply Chain Manager to work with key internal stakeholders and key supplier contacts to ensure that critical supply chains are robust and improved to deliver consistent service levels to all locations.
Reporting to the Head of Property Procurement, you will support the property and services buying teams to manage their key supplier supply chains. You will also be the first line support for supply chain issues and co-ordinate with the Procurement team and supplier on how issues will be monitored and resolved. A key element of the role will be establishing , monitoring and reporting internally on the delivery SLA and KPI performance of key suppliers . Additional supply chain issues may also be included in the scope of the role depending on the severity and impact of the supply chain issues. Planning for peak demand periods plus co-ordination of forecasts will be part of the role.
- Good supply chain knowledge and pragmatic understanding of operational demands and requirements
- Experienced in Supply Chain management
- Operational exposure within FMCG
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Stakeholder management experience
- Strong financial and commercial experience
- Exposure to working in large networks with complex logistics is desirable
- Hospitality or multiple industry experience
If this is of interest and you have the experience our client is looking for, please send your cv to Alex Steel firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a chat and find out more. Interviews will take place ASAP.