£60000 - £80000 per annum + medical
22 days ago
Role: Global Project Procurement Manager - EPC
Salary: £60-80k + bonus & package
Hybrid Working: 2-3 days office, 2-3 days work from home
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly sustainable and rapidly expanding company that is. This growth is fuelled by their patented technology which has led to partnerships with some of the largest players in the market. There's an excellent work environment and it's a company I'm pleased to say we know well having placed the HoP into the company last year.
As the project Procurement Manager, you will own and lead relationships with key suppliers, with responsibility for all Projects, Joint Ventures and Licensing agreements. In addition, you will manage EPC contractor project teams and suppliers to ensure the policy is implemented and the best value is achieved. You will also lead and actively participate in commercial negotiations for all project purchasing, with a focus on high-value, capital equipment.
Your experience working with EPC contractors will bring best practice expertise and will provide you with a high degree of visibility within the company globally. Reporting to the senior leadership team you will have excellent stakeholder management skills and be happy in a fast-paced and agile environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Project Procurement across all Projects, Joint Ventures and Licensing agreements.
- CAPEX equipment RFQ's
- Own and lead the relationships with key suppliers.
- Lead and actively participate in commercial negotiations for all project purchasing.
- Expediting activities to ensure goods are delivered on time and on budget
- Develop strong relationships with business stakeholders and strategic supply partners to improve business performance.
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results.
You will ideally have:
- 5-10 years' experience, including experience within an O&G, chemicals, petrochemicals or energy industry, purchasing high-value CAPEX equipment of all types
- Experience working either with, or for large EPC contractors, ideally in an O&G/Chemicals/Energy type environment
- Analytically strong to interrogate data with well-developed presentation and communication skills
- Commercially astute, with demonstrable negotiation skills
- Able to coordinate multiple projects with often conflicting timelines
- Up to 25% international travel
If interested, please apply ASAP