£60000 - £80000 per annum + medical
29 days ago
Excellent opportunity to join an expanding procurement team within a fantastic Oil & Gas/Chemicals company who make a significant contribution to the circular economy.
As the project Procurement Manager you will own and lead realationships with key suppliers, with responsibility for all Projects, Joint Ventures and Licensing agreements. In addition you will manage EPC contractor project teams and suppliers to ensure policy is implemented and best value is achieved and lead and actively participate in commercial negotiations for all project purchasing.
Your experience across EPC, will bring best practice expertise to an exciting company embarking on a procurement transformation programme, and have a a high degree of visibility within the company globally. Reporting to the senior leadership team you will have excellent stakeholder management skills and be happy in a fast paced and agile environment.
This is an opportunity for growth and you will be supported by an experienced team who are passionate about their contribution to the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Project Procurement across all Projects, Joint Ventures and Licensing agreements.
- CAPEX equipment RFQ's
- Own and lead the relationships with key suppliers.
- Lead and actively participate in commercial negotiations for all project purchasing.
- Expediting activities to ensure goods are delivered on time and on budget
- Develop strong relationships with business stakeholders and strategic supply partners to improve business performance.
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results.
You will ideally have:
- EPC procurement/contracting experience! Ideally within an O&G environment
- Analytically strong to interrogate data with well-developed presentation and communication skills
- Commercially astute, with demonstrable negotiation skills
- Able to coordinate multiple projects with often conflicting timelines
- Willing to travel internationally and spend 2 to 3 days per week in central London
You must have:
- A Bachelor's degree
Interviews will take place immediately therefore please send cv's to email@example.com asap