£43 - £53 per hour
about 1 month ago
One of the World's Digital Brands has an urgent Requirement for an interim Project Planner.
This is an initial 12-month interim contract offering up to £53 p/h (umbrella, inside IR35) in their offices in Stafford.
A Project planner drives owns the project schedule and tender and project execution schedules to maximize results, whilst delivering the project on time, within budget, in conformity with the contract and managing the customer expectations. The planner will be based on construction site and will mainly focus on site activities.
- 5 years+ experience in planning management
- Application of planning control principles(WBS, critical path ,progress)
- Application of planning tools (MS-project and/or Primavera)
- Interfaces with Cost control, and workload management
- Carried out organizational and strategic planning process would be appreciated
- Carried out Planning integration principles and methods
- Carried out Contract management: made EOTs and supported negotiations
- Carried out Risks management
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email Swajal.Sinha@1st-executive.com