£480 - £520 per day
15 days ago
Role: Project Manager - Strategic Business Change London (Agile) J15015
Rate: £480-£520 p/d Paye
Duration: Initial 6 Month Contract
Location: London / UK Flexible
We are looking for experienced Project Managers for a number of vacancies on an interim basis, to join within a Wholesale Banking environment to lead the strategic change initiative, take strategic decisions, operate at an executive level and manage stakeholder relationships. It is essential that you have a strong background and knowledge in organisation change (org design) and transformation within a large complex corporate environment and can operate independently from close supervision.
London UK based role, although there is flexibility for you to commute from anywhere in the UK due to flexibility in UK working arrangements.
- Contributing towards managing, developing and controlling the organisational design and implementation
- Help in shaping and executing on Wholesale's strategic change agenda (change programmes within Wholesale Transformation).
- Play a prominent role in Portfolio planning & execution and be the go-to person for the Business for all activities around strategic change agenda definition and delivery.
- Manage change through projects which are established to deliver a specific outcome, on time and on budget.
- Lead strategic change from initiation to execution and benefits realisation, provide the business with end to end change support.
- Work independently when required to identify opportunities, challenge conventional thinking and then shape, prioritise and drive the execution of their change.
The successful applicant must have experience in organisation change (org design) and transformation within a large complex corporate environment.
- Proven experience as a transformation/change Project Manager - gained in a Global or Blue-chip Services environment.
- Proven experience developing and controlling organisational design
- Experience of delivery of highly complex and business critical change effort in accordance with existing industry best practices and methodologies.
- Outstanding relationship management and influencing skills
- Strong analytical background and proven ability in analytical rigor, including being able to contextualise data into business activities and conclusions.
- Ability to manage entire projects and operate independently
- Excellent Academic profile
To be part of an exciting change programme initiative, click apply!