£300 - £350 per day
8 months ago
Excellent opportunity with a key client of 1st Executive, a conglomerate within the manufacturing/engineering industries, looking to hire a Project Procurement Inspection and Test Plan Manager.
The Project ITP Manager plans, manages, coordinates and reports on the inspections and tests activities and on the related interfaces, maintaining the Project Procurement Director, the Project Quality Manager and the project team liaison and communication on any related issues.
Within this role there are 5 key responsibilities:
- Suppliers and Products inputs
- Manufacturing and factory acceptance testing ( FAT ) planning
- FAT deployment
- Authorization to ship
- ITP documentation
- Graduate from a recognized university in a field linked to Project activity (engineering, manufacturing, procurement or project management)
- Experience in a leadership / decision-making position, project management, project lead or similar
- Experience in manufacturing and/or operational areas: engineering, project management, procurement, supply chain, quality assurance ( QA )
- Training and experience in Quality assurance & control, supplier Quality
- Experience in development and implementation of Inspection and Test Plans related to HV turnkey projects
If you think this role would be right for you, and you would like to find out more, please call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.