North West London, London
£300 - £400 per day
about 1 year ago
Project Manager HR Transformation - £300 to £400 per day
My client, a multi-million-dollar medical equipment manufacturing company, with global operations in over 100 countries, are looking to recruit an Interim Project Manager in HR Transformation, based in North West London.
You will support the HR Transformation Lead with process transition and improvement activities as part of a global HR transformation program; my client is striving for process excellence in HR.
- Create and support the build of central repositories in ServiceNow, for HR policies and Job Descriptions
- Test the customer journey before 'go live'
- Ensure optimal end user experience through aligning Service Catalogues and Service in Service Now
- Support all enhancements to Service Now to enhance customer journey
- Assessing readiness before transitions to ensure Programme Team Readiness
- Bachelor's degree in HR or a related field
- 2 years relevant HR work experience
- Six Sigma Black Belt, Green Belt, or equivalent Lean certification
- A minimum of 3 years process improvement or business process optimization experience
- Strong analytical skills and a comprehensive knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma frameworks
- Demonstrable Project Management skills with demonstrated project management
- Experience using BPM tools to create process maps
- The ability to travel up to 30% of the time to destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas
This is an urgent requirement, so if this role is of interest please submit your CV or contact me ASAP, to confirm your availability for a phone call (firstname.lastname@example.org)