Up to £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Role: Project Manager
Location: Remote/home based but flexible to travel (travel expenses paid)
Salary to £55k + Excellent Benefits
As a Project Manager, you will be a key part of a consistently growing business with an ever-expanding client base. You will have proven and demonstrable experience managing a range of projects with experience of the full project lifecycle.
Our client is an equal opportunity and disability confident employer. They are looking for a diverse Project Manager to join their Project Resource Solutions division on a permanent basis.
Our client provide a pool of flexible Project Services professionals split into hubs around the UK. Their mission is to work in partnership with their customers offering a wide range of project services to enable them to achieve and deliver their strategic goals.
You will enjoy a hugely varied role, managing a wide range of projects across business process improvements, governance or regulatory changes, IT system upgrades and migrations, and more. You will work with talented cross-functional teams and manage relationships with a range of senior stakeholders, all working to ensure successful project delivery. You will have the opportunity to manage multiple projects simultaneously, to guarantee an interesting, challenging role
- In this role you will manage the successful delivery of Change and IT projects to agreed time, cost and quality, TCF and compliance objectives
- Initiate projects and define required deliverable and governance models
- Write plans across all stages of the project lifecycle and obtain appropriate levels of sign-off
- Manage the project on a day-to-day basis to deliver in line with agreed project plans
- Execute the project plan, monitoring progress and taking all necessary actions and escalations where appropriate
- Proven project management track record in a delivery environment, with experience of the full project lifecycle
- Effective and productive stakeholder management skills both internally at all levels and with third parties, with the ability to build a productive relationship.
- A flexible approach to successfully deliver to tight deadlines of changing scope
- The ability to lead, motivate and manage cross-functional, multi-disciplined teams
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills
If this sounds like you, then send your CV over to me at: alex.steel@1st-executive and we can arrange a further chat. Interviews will take place ASAP.