£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Flexitime
3 months ago
Project Leader, Materials Management Systems & IT Infrastructure - £45K
Are you a Project Manager with solid leadership skills and a background in IT/Systems/Infrastructure within a Supply Chain environment?
Would you like to work for one of the world's leading global defence, security and aerospace companies?
A vacancy has arisen for an accomplished Project Leader to join a team of Supply Chain Specialists and play a major part in Materials Management Systems strategy and development. This will involve re-engineering systems and processes, influencing key business stakeholders and developing people.
If you're a confident, articulate individual with a solid grounding in Supply Chain, IT and Project Management, and are seeking progression within a FTSE 100 powerhouse, apply now.
To be considered, you must:
- Come from a background in IT/Systems/Infrastructure within a Supply Chain environment
- Have solid Project Management experience, ideally backed up with a relevant qualification such as Six Sigma or PRINCE2
- Demonstrate first rate interpersonal, stakeholder management and problem solving skills
- Possess leadership experience
- Be willing to commute or relocate to Cumbria
Due to screening requirements, applications are restricted to British Citizens only.