£160 - £205 per day
17 days ago
Project Integration Engineer £205pd
An exciting interim opportunity for a Project Integration Engineer to join a market-leader in FMCG and act as a key intermediary between CAPEX Project Engineering and Site Engineering.
This role is an initial 12-month contract, offering up to £205pd (umbrella, inside IR35), based on site in Leven.
As project Integration Engineer, you will interface closely with the CAPEX Engineering Team and the Site Engineering Team to ensure for new CAPEX projects that legislative compliance is completed, all documentation is completed and integrated into the library.
You will ensure that new equipment brought onto sit is managed to standards, the assets are inputted into SAP (tagged correctly and with the asset number). You will ensure drawings and IDs are updated and accurate, and identify any inaccuracies. You'll hold responsibility for ordering any spared and ensuring critical spares are bought in advance.
Finally, you will create maintenance task lists, adding into the maintenance plan, ensuring this comes out autonomously, and ensure these are clear and aligned with both manufacturer's best practices and legislative compliance.
- Electrical or Mechanical Background.
- CAPEX Engineering or Project Engineering background.
- Proactive, with excellent skills of organisation and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Adept at picking up new systems quickly.
- Adaptable to changing priorities.
- Advantageous would be any experience in maintenance, within a similar factory environment.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, email email@example.com