£400 - £465 per day
6 months ago
Interim Project Engineer (Control and Instrumentation) - £465 per day
I'm currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Control and Instrumentation Project Engineer, to join a leading FMCG company. You will be instrumental in the success of complex, global projects with spends in £100s thousands.
This role will focus on CAPEX projects for control systems or SCADA systems for plants. You will upgrade the existing process controls, managing integrators to replace and upgrade control systems.
This is a 12 month contract, offering up to £465 per day. It is initially remote, with flexibility around working from home and in Elgin once restrictions ease.
Manage the whole lifecycle of engineering projects, from concept to benefits realisation. You will support concept development, project scope development, the creation of technical specifications, tender process, building up a cost estimate, contract award and management of the execution of projects on site.
- Development of requirement specifications
- Deliver CAPEX projects to technical specification.
- Develop cost estimates and project schedules.
- Manage efficient spend for CAPEX projects.
- Manage capital approval, maintain accurate data including spend and forecasting.
- Oversee commissioning activities.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety.
- Mechanical, electrical or process engineering background
- Experience carrying out control system upgrades within plants and good track record in media system control upgrades.
- Global, complex company experience.
- 5+ years' experience Project Engineering experience
- Ability to engage with and influence stakeholders up to a senior level.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.