Castleford, West Yorkshire
£100 - £150 per day
about 1 year ago
I am currently recruiting for a FTSE 100 Retail Brand who are looking for an experienced Project Co-ordinator/Programme Manager to join their team in Castleford, West Yorkshire. This is a really exciting opportunity to develop your career and work for a leading global brand.
In this role you will be the main link between the Management team and the project consultants in order to co-ordinate planned projects to ensure said projects do not affect day-to-day running of the factories.
You will be programming and planning activities whilst understand project status and providing regular updates to key stakeholders as well as driving critical path actions to be completed on time.
The ideal fit for this role would be someone who:
- Ideally has a bachelor's degree
- Is a self-motivated individual able to prioritise their own workload
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has demonstrated project management skills to guide a team through a change project
- Has experience of coaching others to achieve sustained improvements
- Is a lean advocate with experience of tools such as structured problem solving, VSM, SMED, 5S, Kanban, etc.
- Is also proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- AutoCAD experience is also preferable
If you feel you tick the boxes for this role, apply and feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org