£300 - £400 per day
5 months ago
Our client, a UK FTSE100 organisation in the Oil and Gas industry are seeking to recruit a Project and Process Lead to guide the organization through the change curve, manging a dynamic project while deploying a Standard Operating Procedure and change management plan.
This contract is likely to last until the end of the year, based in West Greater London, paying £360 per day.
- With IT&S create a joint project plan using Agile tools this includes
- Build and Maintain a detailed change and communications plan (with Change leader and Comms)
- Develop and deploy the SOP (Standard operating procedure)
- With the operations team agree and deploy SLAs and KPIs that measure the Experience, Effectiveness and Efficiency of the myProcurement offering
- Experience in leading medium sized projects including the utilization of project management tools
- Change management experience, including developing and deploying a change management plan for a organizational wide change
- Experience in documenting process flows including the utilization of Visio or equivalent
If this role is of interest please apply now, any questions call Ishti Hussain at 01483 212187 or email at Ishti.firstname.lastname@example.org