£28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits Package
3 months ago
Production Planner - North Devon
1st Executive are currently working with a Global Electronic Manufacturer, based in North Devon, to identify a Production Planner to support the Supply Chain function by being the owner of the Production Plan for the value stream area effectively optimising capacity & inventory while meeting customer requirements.
- Responsible for work orders from release to completion within the agreed lead time.
- Create and maintain an accurate Bill of Material (BOM) and Process Model.
- Advice Master Production Scheduler (MPS) of any short-term influences that may affect
- Produce a robust Production Plan taking into consideration capacity and material availability.
- Issue shortage report to purchasing department
- Responsible for working with Production to achieve lead time adherence whilst meeting customer On Time in Full (OTIF)
- Previous experience working as a Production Planner within a complex manufacturing environment (ideally mechanical/aerospace).
- Prior planning experience in a matrix organisation.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain or related field preferable.
- Understand Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Material Requirements Planning (MRP).
- Able to work to time sensitive constraints.
- Have knowledge of manufacturing planning, master production scheduling, product definition, and inventory control, capacity requirements planning shop floor control, warehousing, transportation, and purchasing business functions
If you are interested in discussing the Production Planner vacancy in more detail, please apply through the link below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483 121 190 .