Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Healthcare, Pension, Life Assurance
20 days ago
Do you have a background in Production Planning, MRP and Purchasing within FMCG, Retail, Pharma, Food or another arm of the Consumer Goods sector?
Would you like to join a global corporation with a collaborative, small company feel, which prides itself on its green credentials and sustainable practices?
One of the world's longest established personal care and cosmetics companies is seeking a Production & Supply Planner to take ownership of supply, production and purchase planning for their flagship brand.
Joining a friendly team of six, you will ensure end-to-end supply of finished goods by creating and managing effective supply plans and liaising with a wide range of third party suppliers.
In addition to a competitive base salary and comprehensive range of benefits, the company offers fantastic progression opportunities, both within the UK and internationally.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience in Production Planning with an international focus, ideally gained within global matrix organisations in the Consumer Goods space (e.g. FMCG, Retail, Pharma, Food)
- Experience in Material Requirements Planning using either SAP or Oracle MRP (min 1 year)
- Exposure to working with 3rd Party Manufacturing (3PM) providers
- Some exposure to tactical / transactional Procurement
- Capable of thriving in a fast-paced, demanding environment, delivering effective planning for multiple products lines with short lifecycles
- Able to demonstrate attitudes and behaviours such as humility, respect, strong ethics, and a desire to contribute to the greater good