£80000 - £100000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
5 months ago
Role: Procurement Transformation Manager
Location: London (+ Agile / Flexible Working)
Salary: Up to £100K + Package
Are you an experienced Procurement practitioner with a track record of developing best-in-class approaches to Procurement and Category management? Our client, a leading Global Financial Services organisation, undertaking significant Procurement Transformation and Re-Design, seeks to recruit a Procurement Transformation Manager, to take a key role within the Global Procurement Capability team helping to define the future frameworks, skills/competencies, processes, tools and insights to ensure Procrement excellence
- As the Procurement Transformation Manager you will work closely with Procurement & Supplier Management stakeholders to re-design the end-to-end sourcing strategy, policy, processes and tool kits to ensure Procrement excellence
- By bringing new thinking, innovation and best practice to the table you will drive value and efficiency in all aspects of the end to end Sourcing and Supplier Management capabilities
- Key to your success will be the ability to roll up the sleeves and lead from the front in terms of the implementation and optimisation of the strategies and solutions that you have defined.
- The successful individual will be expected to drive a greater understanding of Lean / Continuous Improvement activities, as well as providing guidance on complex transformational (e.g. insource / outsource) arrangements.
- Demonstrable experience in the design and delivery of procurement improvement & transformation projects
- Ability to create and implement a development roadmap for Procurement Capability across people, processes, tools and systems
- Evidence of operating in a complex global organisation is essential
- Deep understanding of the full, end-to-end Procurement lifecycle
- Knowledge and insight relating to Procurement Tools & Systems (COUPA, ARIBA, SAP etc)
- Excellent academic profile