Manchester, Greater Manchester
£85000 - £94000 per annum + flex working/excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Role: Procurement Systems S2C Manager (Coupa)
Salary: Up to 94k + Pension + Bonus + Healthcare + Life Assurance +corporate benefits
Location: Flexible hybrid working. UK wide opportunity with flexibility in uk base office
Role type: Full time| Permanent| UK based| Procurement/S2C
A fantastic opportunity to support in the delivery and implementation of the COUPA S2C platform.
Joining the uk based team on this exciting journey of multi-country rollout delivery, implementation and post implementation activity. Our client, a leading 'Blue-Chip', is looking to recruit an experienced Source to Contract Manager within their Global Procurement function based in the UK.
An opportunity for an individual with excellent S2C experience, and with a desire to strategically support the functional S2C Coupa Operational System within a Global Procurement function. The role is uk based with hybrid working.
The S2C Manager will strategically support the functional S2C Coupa operational system and process enabled activities, supporting both procurement and business users, as required. The role facilitates operational system and process activities necessary to successfully support the end-to-end S2C process, ensuring the process and Coupa solution is simpler and more efficient for procurement and especially business users.
- Experience working within complex blue-chip, multi layered organisations
- Subject matter expertise in the end-to-end Source to Contract (S2C) system and process - Coupa system
- Effective communicator with strong presentation skills and senior stakeholder management
- Experience of Source to Contract (S2C) Coupa system and process best practices
- Degree or CIPS or related qualifications.
A fantastic opportunity to grow your Global portfolio - click apply today!