£20000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus, Pension
3 months ago
Procurement Systems Administrator | Market Leading Organisation | £20-25k + Benefits | Basingstoke
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Procurement Systems Administrator to join a prominent, market leading business in Basingstoke.
This is a chance to join a highly reputable company as it enters a major transformation project which will revolutionise its products and services.
£20-25k per annum, depending on experience.
A well-known organisation employing over 7,000 people across the UK, based in spacious modern offices in Basingstoke.
Working in a team of four, you will handle the ongoing maintenance and support of the SAP procurement platform; a cloud-based application covering an extensive e-procurement product suite.
This role is responsible for the S2C (Source-to-Contract) side of the system, including on-boarding of new suppliers, creating supplier catalogues and maintaining existing data.
In addition, you will act as liaison between internal teams to ensure issues are resolved, assist with User Acceptance Testing and end user training, and manage interaction with the system helpdesk, ultimately becoming the Subject Matter Expert.
- Experience working with an e-procurement platform (SAP, Oracle, Ariba, Coupa, Tradeshift)
- Experience as a Procurement Administrator, Finance Administrator or Database Administrator
- Some exposure to providing training to end users (desirable)
- First rate interpersonal skills, with the ability to form relationships and influence decisions
- A positive mindset and 'can do' attitude, with a hunger and passion to learn
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact me:
1st Executive Ltd
T: 01483 212191