West London, London
£25000 - £33000 per annum
5 months ago
Procurement Support p2p
Our client a Major Global and acquisitive organisation are seeking an individual to assist in the running of the Help Desk for the company Purchase to Pay system (Coupa).
- Complete on-going administrative tasks related to maintaining Coupa , approval workflows ,and updating user records
- Support buyers to add new catalogues to Coupa
- Review and address iDoc issues created by failed posting from Coupa to SAP
- Check new supplier requests applications
- Monitor partially receipted open PO's
- Train new starters on how to use Coupa/SAP
- Maintain upkeep of excel spreadsheets
- Complete process of creating and filing contracts
- Support buyers implement electronic catalogues in Coupa.
- Experience of using SAP or other similar P2P systems.
- GCSE Maths and English - Grade C or above
- COUPA certified
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a similar procurement support, accounts payable or IT function where COUPA is used.
- Experience of raising Purchase Orders
- Experience of training people on Purchase Order systems or other similar system based training
- Whilst the role is based in the UK the person will be responsible for supporting users based in Germany and Austria. Some travel to these countries may be required.