North London, London
£52000 - £56000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Procurement Strategy Manager - North London - £56,000
I have an opportunity to join a multi-site procurement function, where you will collaborate with stakeholders across high-value contracts across the Energy & Utilities category within the public sector. The remit of the role will require the successful candidate to manage a complex Energy and Utilities project with a spend of £500m across 50,000 sites. Re-shaping the way utilities (energy and water services) are procured, used and managed across London and the South
This opportunity offers fantastic career prospects and a strong senior leadership team who are fully invested in your progression; backed up by flexible working and a generous pension scheme.
If you have experience working in Procurement within the Energy and Utilities Category and want to work for a company who value, nurture and empower their staff please read on:
- Deliver high-value strategic procurement's, whilst implementing robust procurement strategies.
- Running bids and tenders, working with key stakeholders to create the best in class agreements.
- You will influence all decisions on procurement internally in line with the EU regulations (OJEU).
- Develop strategic procurement processes in existing and emerging areas across Utilities.
You will have:
- Demonstrated the ability to proactively source across Energy/Utilities categories within the Public Sector.
- Experience of full end to end procurement including SRM/Contract management.
- Engaged and influenced stakeholders through to C-Suite level.
- Completed or currently studying towards CIPS.
If you wish to apply to the Procurement Strategy Manager - £56k please contact James Richards, James.email@example.com