Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum + + Package
about 2 months ago
Procurement Specialist - £45k - Birmingham
Are you looking for your next opportunity in a supportive company which prioritises employee wellbeing and professional development?
A leading build and construction consultancy; instrumental in delivering some of the highest profile infrastructure projects globally, is looking for a Procurement Assistant to join their team on a very exciting project in Birmingham.
The role would suit an ambitious, progressive Procurement Professional with a background ideally in infrastructure/construction, fantastic stakeholder management skills and knowledge of OJEU.
In addition, to a competitive base salary (up to £45k) the company offers a generous benefits scheme to include 4x life assurance + private medical + matched pension scheme + 27 days' holiday.
* Ideally have worked in a major engineering based industry, with a focus on major projects, such as nuclear, construction, aerospace and electronics, engineering, manufacturing or M&E, rail, oil and gas, plant and equipment, power and process, or transmission and distribution;
* Strong Stakeholder Management skills, able to engage with stakeholders at all levels particularly on the client side.
* Able to work on whole sourcing lifecycle ie.taking the initial spec through to contract management of a project.
* Must have knowledge of Public Sector Regulations including OJEU and Public Contract Regulations
* Ideally working towards MCIPS or MRICS
If you are seeking fresh challenges, career progression and exposure to high profile projects please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV to find out more.