£350 - £450 per day
19 days ago
1st Executive are searching for an experienced, Procurement Specialist with a strong background in the Travel category to work for one of the most interesting, diverse organisations globally, who have an award-winning, best-in-class procurement function. 1st Executive are recruiting on behalf of a global, FTSE100 organisation, who are looking to hire a Procurement Specialist sourcing in the Travel category.
Your key accountabilities:
- Responsible for full sourcing process within the Travel category, including Meetings, Events, Hotels, Commercial, vehicle hire, flights and more.
- Lead negotiation of complex commercials and contract terms of service agreements. Shape contractual terms and conditions, involving Legal when required, employing best practice in contracting methods to manage risk and maximise value.
- Undertake due diligence in mitigating all external supply risk from supplier selection through to contract execution.
- Challenge and influence business stakeholders where appropriate to deliver best value to the company.
- Support and enable a high performing team through sharing information, best practices and lessons learned.
- A proven track record in strategic sourcing within the global Travel category.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills/experience across a complex, cross-functional environment.
- Excellent Negotiation skills and strong commercial acumen
- Experienced sourcing professional
- Blue chip/Matrix background
- Strategic mindset
- Strong contract management skills
- Project management skills, ability to prioritise and manage multiple activities, and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and highly motivated self-starter
If you think this position could be a good fit for you, please apply to this role with the most up to date CV that you have. If you want to find out further information, please call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.