£45000 - £52000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
7 months ago
Procurement Specialist - upto £52K + Excellent Package
-Benefits: Pension + Private Medical + Dental Insurance + 4 x Life Assurance + Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay + 25 Days Holiday, and buy or sell extra holiday
-London based (EC): Flexible hybrid - office 1/2 days per week
-Role type: Permanent | Fulltime| UK based
Are you a hungry and ambitious Technology Procurement specialist looking for a career defining challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to support, plan and build, whilst playing a key role in the development of a 'Greenfield' Procurement function, supporting the Head of Procurement with the ongoing design and development of Technology Procurement, for a leading Law Firm.
Our client is open to developing someone, so apply and we would be very open to having a chat in further detail with you around this.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the design and development of Technology category Procurement process, systems, tools and policy!
- Challenge the status quo and unpack complex business problems, apply advanced analytical thinking / market knowledge and drive the most appropriate business outcome.
- Lead supplier sourcing reviews (RFI,RFX, RFP) on behalf of business owners, negotiate commercial terms and mitigate supply risks through to contract sign off.
- Support Supplier Relationship Management in the classification of new suppliers to determine the most appropriate SRM treatment/due diligence frequency
- You will be responsible for developing key stakeholder relationships, focused on the continued development of procurement as a trusted business partner - gaining a seat at the table for all Technology sourcing requirements
- You will be responsible for the development of category strategy for a range of IT services - with initial focus on the business critical Software, Data and Infrastructure Services
- You will support the Head of Procurement with the development of strategic sourcing process, policy and 'best-practice' within this recently established team.
- You will manage the delivery of the end-to-end sourcing lifecycle and help lead cross-functional stakeholders through the entire procurement lifecycle.
- Technology Sourcing/Tender experience - ideally within a complex 'Blue Chip' environment.
- Experience of developing stakeholder relationships in a Procurement environment
- Ability to support the development of procurement process and policy through IT category management
- Excellent Negotiation, Communication skills and commercial acumen
- Degree or CIPS preferred
Open to discussing a new career challenge- click apply!