City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
6 months ago
Procurement Specialist - £55K + Excellent Package
Location: Glasgow / Manchester - UK wide opportunity, likely only once a month in office and rest working remotely at home
Are you an ambitious individual looking to fast-track your a career in Procurement? Our client, a leading UK 'Blue-Chip', is looking to recruit an Indirect Procurement Specialist within their Global Procurement function. This is a fantastic development opportunity for an individual with Indirect procurement experience, and with a desire to fast-track their career in a Procurement function undergoing significant transformation and up-skilling. Candidates with Direct expereince will be consider.
12 month contract:
The jobholder will play a key role in the Procurement of Indirect Goods & Services on a group wide basis. The jobholder will be expected to lead full lifecycle sourcing projects - coaching and managing key stakeholders through all stages of and end to end Procurement process, from opportunity identification, through RFX, supplier negotiation and contract drafting/signature. In turn, it is expected that the jobholder support the supplier relationship management of business critical, indirect vendors helping drive value, performance and operational efficiency in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's.
Furthermore, the jobholder will use Excel and Power Point to create MI and reporting packs for presentation to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrates experience of Indirect Procurement, gained in an international, 'blue-chip' environment
- Experience of using e-sourcing tools (ARIBA or COUPA preferred)
- Analytical and logical nature, highly numerate with demonstrable experience of using Excel
- Confident communicator with an engaging personality - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across all business units
- Ideally Degree & CIPS qualified
click to apply!