£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits Package
3 months ago
Procurement Specialist NEC3 - Warrington - £50K
1st Executive are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Nuclear business, based in Warrington to identify a Procurement Specialist, who will drive operational execution of projects, bids and other critical business activities. You will take responsibility for 3 to 4 large packages of work across large Capital Projects/Capex. As the Procurement Specialist you will be responsible for tender through to contract award and mange through contract delivery.
Role: Procurement Specialist - NEC3 (Capex/Capital Projects)
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
- Planning and implementing supply arrangements, managing supplier performance and scheduling of deliveries;
- Managing complex contracting and sub contract models, including management of flow-down matters. Experience with the NEC3 contracting model is essential;
- Working in a major engineering based industry, with a focus on major projects, such as nuclear, construction, aerospace and electronics, engineering, manufacturing or M&E, oil and gas, plant and equipment, power and process, or transmission and distribution;
- A good understanding of cost models/business models particularly in relation to the NEC models, familiarity with accounting practices, commercial audits, forecasting and valuations and supplier costing models;
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent. Corporate membership of CIPS is highly desirable;
If you are interested in applying for the Procurement Specialist role, please give Brad Mills a call on 01483 212 190 or apply below to discuss further.