Up to £45000 per annum + Benefits
7 days ago
In a newly created Marketing Procurement specialist role, the client is looking for a Senior Marketing Buyer to join their growing Procurement team.
This is an exciting time for the client, as they look to grow their team significantly to take on the additional responsibility of providing Procurement expertise to a joint venture with two other major insurance businesses in the coming year.
To be considered:
You'll be a qualified Procurement professional who is looking to build on a career in a large blue chip organisation, with a desire to start specialising in Marketing procurement and willing to work to achieve qualified status in this area. In this exciting new role, you'll work at a strategic level with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to optimise the value delivered for the whole of the cleints business.
- 3- 5 years' experience of managing/ working in a Marketing and Print procurement category (ideally in challenging corporate environment).
- Proven track record of identifying and delivering cost savings and other added value.
- Excellent stakeholder management, and with senior level exposure.
- Knowledge of Contract Law and ability to work alongside our in-house legal team for contract negotiations.
- Experience of working with Ariba or other strategic sourcing platforms, an advantage.
- Basic understanding of the P2P (Procure to Pay) process, but not essential.
- Marketing background preferred but not essential.
- MCIPS - qualified or working towards qualification (preferred).
- Business degree, with Marketing advantageous.
- Full UK driving licence