£55000 per annum
8 months ago
Procurement Specialist - IT & Indirects
Our client is an award winning, specialist credit provider, with a track-record of embracing innovation and technology. They are looking to recruit a Procurement Specialist to help secure best possible value and efficiencies across IT and other indirect spend categories.
The role will involve developing and implementing the IT and Indirect category plan to include tactical and strategic cost initiatives, market analysis and stakeholder mapping. You'll support the promotion of the procurement function, educating stakeholders and providing context for early engagement and risk considerations. You will help secure best possible value and efficiencies across IT and other indirect spend categories such as Facilities, Marketing, HR and Outsourcing. You will lead and facilitate end to end market and supplier reviews, mitigating supply side risk as part of a new set of third party management policy and procedures. You will mentor and coach junior members of the team and embed a customer focussed approach.
- Experience of developing or owning an IT and Indirect category strategy
- Excellent track record of influencing stakeholders and obtaining early engagement
- Experience of working within a Greenfield environment through a procurement transformation.
- Experience of running end to end procurement and successfully leading complex negotiations
- Experience working within a customer centric business or division
- Experience of coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified
This is an exciting time to join the business and for the successful applicant is the opportunity to further your career within the IT/Indirects Procurement space.
If your interested in this role please contact email@example.com