£48000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + 26 days annual leave
5 months ago
Procurement Specialist /Procurement Manager - Engineering
Working with a fantastic organisation who are recognised for innoavtive culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Due to the procurement team working at capacity, there is an opportunity for a Procurement Specialist to come into the business for 12 months to support the Category Manager for Engineering to help deliver a number of projects (c.£10-12M)
Location: Surrey (WFH until government state otherwise)
Contract: 12 months Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £48K - £58K + bonus + holidays (26 days)
The Purpose of the role is to manage cost and supplier risks for site construction and maintenance services such as civil, scaffolding, installation, piping components, heavy engineering capital equipment and spares for all the manufacturing sites in the UK and Ireland.
Ideal skills and experience:
- Good understanding and experience in managing categories across Engineering & FM (motors, switchgears, piping, compressors, valves, civil, scaffolding, installation, craneage)
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated, demonstrated ability to work effectively with minimal direction, and good analytical skills.
- Demonstrate prioritisation, planning, and follow-up skills in a multi-tasking environment.
- Capable of handling detailed and complex contract negotiations
- Experience in leading and developing sourcing strategies, understanding commercial and legal purchasing terms and conditions
- Understanding of commercial terms and conditions of purchase
- Bachelor's degree in business or supply chain
- CIPS qualification
If you believe you have the relevant experience, please apply via the link below or email Brad Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and availability to speak.