Up to £50000 per annum + Benefits Package
about 2 months ago
Hybrid working - 1-2 days per week in Nottingham
Are you ambitious and looking for an opportunity to help create a modern Procurement function where you will be recognised as being part of an exciting journey, changing the face of Procurement to a best practice model? If so, this could be the move that also transforms your career potential as you will be offered a structured career pathway and development within the role.
Our client's mission is to shape the future of clinical research. Backed by decades of diverse global experience and the brightest minds in the industry, they support the Clinical Research industry bring new, advanced medical treatments to market, faster.
They are an agile, global business with ambitions to change the world - but for them to do that, they need your help.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the development You will be supported by a team whose values and goals match your own and who are passionate about helping others.
You will work as part of the Procurement Team who are responsible for managing the end-to-end supply chain across all business units and functions. You will identify issues and risks, facilitate mitigation and resolution of issues and interact with management on regular basis. You will work effectively in cross-functional sourcing and project teams. Reporting to the Procurement Manager overseeing major purchases and coordinating associated activities. The role will be responsible to execute all relevant activities within the Professional Services function category and will include but is not limited to vendor identification, qualification and contracting, asset lifecycle management, license management, vendor contract management, license, contract and entitlement compliance, global category management and global procurement operations.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong indirect category experience, ideally in FM, Marketing, Consultancy or 3rd Party Resource.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Must have the ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Demonstratable ability to apply critical thinking to problems and tasks
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Builds and maintains an in-depth knowledge of Procurement.
- A self-starter and able to work under own initiative
Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to effectively influence stakeholders
- Good end to end Procurement experience gained in a similar role
- Experience in vendor contract management
- Experience working within a Procurement environment.
- Oracle & Workday experience in a global environment is beneficial
Bachelor's Degree or real world practical procurement experience