£250 - £269 per day
5 months ago
Postion: Procurement Specialist-Adult Care
Type of Employment: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: £268 Per Day -Within IR35
One of 1st Executive preferred client is keen to hear from Procurement Speciialist who are interested in supporting and providing a professional service in relation to Adult Care.
The client is at a stage of positive change and pace relation to investment into the local community (urban renewal, housing, civic buildings, leisure, schools and leisure facilities) plus providing a range of social care services to the region.
Your key responsibilities:
- To support and contribute to the impementation of category strategy (Adult Care).
- Deliver end to end procurement process through to contract award (negotiate with suppliers, agents and contractors).
- Responsible for managing procurement process in line with the companies procurement procedures, rules and policies.
- Provide an inteface between procurement and stakeholders to make sure solutions are inline with the stakeholder requests and that they meet compliance, procurement procedures and OJEU regulaitions.
- Develop, implement and deliver solutions to complex projects and at the same time update strategies and reduce risk to the business.
- You have recently worked within an Public sector (local authority) enivironment.
- Strong OJEU framework experience.
- Must have adult social care commissioning category experience.
- End to end procurement process experience within a complex public sector establisment.
- Able to provide solutions to stakeholder requirements.
- have had experience of high value negotiations with key suppliers.
If you are an Procurement Specialist and you think this position would suit you, please apply by sending your CV to Terry.Harris@1st-Executive.com or if you want to find out more, feel free to give Terry Harris acall on 01483 212191.