£35000 - £40000 per annum + + Annual Bonus+ Life assurance + Medical
7 months ago
A leading Private hospital are recruiting for a Procurement Sourcing Specialist to join their Procurement team based in West End of London.
Hybrid role - with a mix of home work and 2-3 days office presence.
- To lead and manage the strategic sourcing and contract management of a portfolio of Capital equipment,infrastructure, associated services, and indirect categories with an annual spend in excess of £50m
- To deliver significant cost savings against agreed targets whilst maintaining required levels of service.
- To develop and implement comprehensive category strategies aligned to the hospiatls Health business requirements
- To manage relationships with key suppliers and drive incremental benefit and services through SRM
- To actively engage key stakeholders and build good working relationships seeking to drive cost out, and find value added business opportunities
- Responsible for the planning and timely project management and delivery of strategic sourcing strategies for designated areas of spend
- Work collaboratively with the Business to drive appropriate stakeholder engagement and ensure good information flow on Sourcing activities and contract implementation
- Develop, agree and communicate category strategy, objectives and implementation activities to key internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Develop a clear understanding of future business requirements, such as medium term investment plans and ensure category strategies are aligned to future need
- Develop and implement contracts with selected suppliers, and effectively deploy SRM
- Ensuring the hospiatl category spend, supplier management and contract databases are kept updated
Knowledge, skills and Qualifications-
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Sourcing Specialist or Category Manager ideally in Healthcare setting
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at any one time within a fast paced, results driven environment
- CIPS (desirable) with strong competence and technical capability in all aspects of professional strategic procurement
- Excellent relationship-building skills, and influencing skills with stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds. With ability to work in multi-site complex environment
For an immediate interview
To apply send your CV to Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org.