£35000 - £40000 per annum + + Benefits
3 months ago
A Procurement / Indirects Buyer is required to join a world-leading FMCG organisation, based in London. on a permanent basis paying up to £40k + benefits.
The role will focus on supporting the development and facilitation of the General Procurement (indirect) strategy together with the Procurement Manager in order to create the best value for the business.
Day to day responsibilities can include tasks such as:
- Implementing Action plans in accordance with UK purchasing Policies
- Work collaboratively internally and externally across all areas of the business to reduce cost, improve quality and service levels and manage/minimise risk
- Ensuring contracts, services and products are fit for purpose.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 2 years of procurement experience
- FMCG experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent influencing skills
- Confident using SAP + Microsoft Systems
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies then please contact me directly on 01483 212183 or firstname.lastname@example.org