North London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + package
7 months ago
Our client a Major Global FMCG organisation are seeking an experienced Procurement/Finance analyst to develop and implement key analytic elements to support the Global Procurement logistics category strategy.
- The role has responsibility for providing forensic analysis, network modelling, baselining, market insight and global benchmarking to support all strategy propositions.
- It is key in influencing sourcing decisions with stakeholders across all business operations globally.
- The role has responsibility for developing a repository for analytics, data and information to support sourcing decisions.
- This role will manage the analytics from the logistics e-auctioning programme, and support strategic network reviews
- Strong computer literacy with proficiency in Excel to macro level.
- Some exposure to MS Access, with understanding of creating queries on MS Access.
- Strong organisation and time-management skills.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and optimise priorities
- Experience of using an MRP system such as SAP