£45000 - £75000 per annum + Package
8 days ago
A number of opportunities have arisen for ambitious Facilities Mangement Procurement Professionals to join some of the most influential businesses in the industry, nationwide, between £45k - £75k.
Due to a recent surge in bid pipelines, a number of my key clients are looking to bring on experienced FM procurement / category managers and expand their teams.
With roles available between £45k - £75k, I'm keen to connect with any procurement professionals within the Facilities Management industry; or with Facilities Management procurement experience who are looking for a new challenge.
Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate accountability for ensuring Procurement / Category Management approach is followed, including:
- Developing and maintaining high-quality FM category strategy plans
- Regular meetings with key stakeholders to agree FM initiatives & priorities
- Drive FM initiatives, from the procurement point of view, to achieve on time and in full delivery
- Managing Strategic Sourcing projects (in line with Procurement Governance) from strategy development through to sourcing, negotiation and contract award.
- Agreeing (and performing, as appropriate) post contract award Contract Management (contract admin, SRM, SPM) roles and responsibilities with stakeholders
- Commercial supplier management of critical strategic suppliers Recognise synergies with other areas of spend and incorporate where appropriate
If you're looking for something new, please reach out to Joe Kelly on 01483 213308 or email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!