Greater London, England
£400 - £450 per day
about 1 year ago
An initial 6- month interim contract in the Greater London area offering £350-£450 p/d.
A FTSE100 Oil & Gas supermajor are seeking an experienced Project Manager with a strong track record managing projects within the functions of major global Blue-Chip procurement functions.
- The ideal candidate would display a blended profile of both pure procurement experience and project management.
- Experience of international project management.
- A combination of tactical as well as strategic ability is required.
- Ability to co-ordinate across categories to support development and tracking of working capital opportunities and plans.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills; a successful candidate will be an excellent communicator in English, both oral & written.
- Other European language skills would be an asset.
- Oil & Gas procurement experience would be favoured but is not essential.
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Jamie Mackinlay on Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org Our client requires a shortlist of CVs by Friday afternoon therefore please do not hesitate in responding.