Greater London, England
£350 - £450 per day
3 months ago
A FTSE100 Oil & Gas supermajor are seeking an experienced Project Manager with a strong track record managing projects within the procurement functions of major global Blue-Chip procurement functions.
An initial 10-month interim contract in the Greater London area offering £350-£450 p/d.
- Manage and lead an integrated team of permanent and contract staff to execute the portfolio of projects.
- Work with change managers to ensure the required communication and training materials are built and change is delivered as per the plan.
- Ensure the programme approach/methodology that is defined is consistently applied.
- Ensure all project deliverables/Changes are agreed and managed to time, cost and quality.
- Must have procurement experience
- Experience in managing a transformation programme
- Handling multiple workstreams and be able to develop integrated plan to deliver the programme
- Strong experience of successfully managing and monitoring medium to large-scale projects through all stages of project life-cycle.
- Experienced managing and leading a team of change members and regional working groups to execute projects.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management with senior management and stakeholders.
- Experience managing multiple projects at different stages concurrently.
- Experience managing change in a complex organisation
- Supporting Procurement functions in change projects
- Oil + Gas experience favoured
There is considerable time pressure associated with this role so if this is of interest please apply immediately.