Amsterdam, North Holland
€50000 - €60000 per annum + + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Are you an ambitious individual looking to fast-track your career in Procurement? Excellent opportunity to join a leading Financial Services organisation, based in Amsterdam as a Procurement Professional Analyst. This is a fantastic development opportunity for an individual with strong Analyst experience, including IT with a desire to fast-track their career in a Procurement function undergoing significant transformation and up-skilling.
Salary: Up to €60k + package
This is an incredible opportunity for a specialist Procurement Analyst to learn and develop with a world-renowned company learning from some of the best in the business. You will be supporting the procurement function by strategically sourcing key suppliers through data analysis, gathering research of the market and supplier demands to drive efficiencies on the end-to-end procurement process.
- Daily management of P2P process in SAP Ariba for all Indirect categories
- Collaborate with Excellence, Compliance, Legal, Finance and BPO Team to continuously improve the P2P process and automation
- Support the preparation of Procurement strategic plans to spot consolidation and savings opportunities by analyzing spend data insights and market trend
- Support and lead RFXs for Marketing&Media, IT and Facilities
- Act as PoC to establish and clarify ways of working for indirect categories with stakeholders, incl. resolving urgent issues and finding workarounds within short time
- Deliver financial analysis /supplier selection recommendations on critical global RFP projects
- Support in enhancement of procurement process by generating templates for all offices (e.g. process maps, project plans, supplier selection scorecards /financial analysis excel/etc.)
The ideal candidate will be fluent in both Dutch and English, demonstrating:
- Experience of Indirect Procurement - ideally including IT
- Ideally demonstrates experience gained in an international, 'blue-chip' environment
- Analytical and logical nature, highly numerate with demonstrable experience of using Excel
- Confident communicator with an engaging personality - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across all business units
- Degree qualified
Please apply asap if of interest.