£40000 - £60000 per annum + Extensive benefits
15 days ago
Procurement Process & Systems Manager £60K + Excellent Package
Are you a hungry and ambitious Procurement Process & Systems Manager looking for a career defining challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the development of a Procurement function, supporting the Director of IT SRM with the ongoing development and implementation of a best in class SRM process, for a leading Financial Services organisation.
The jobholder will provide an expert Procurement Process & Systems capability by:
- Managing the development and implementation of GEP third party management modules, including training and documentation of guidelines
- Manage all the P&SM tools and data requirements.
- Manage delivery of the technology and information strategy within P&SM.
- Using industry best practice, lead the governance and assessment of small projects, defining and ensuring quality completion of P&SM deliverables including required approvals before, during and after project implementation.
- Ensure process controls within the tools and systems, to ensure audit compliance to process for P&SM.
The jobholder will demonstrate advanced stakeholder engagement, influencing and management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Procurement & Supplier Management systems - preferably GEP/COUPA/ARIBA/BRAVO
- Strong knowledge of P&SM processes and control, in particular Procurement & Change management
- Ability to translate technical language into business language
- Experience gained in complex, global, 'blue-chip' environments
- Ideally Degree qualified