Procurement Process & Systems Manager - £55K
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Extensive Corporate Benefits
about 1 year ago
Role: Procurement Process & Systems Manager
Salary: Up to £55K + Extensive Benefits Package
Location: Northampton (+ some agile/flexible working)
Are you an ambitious Procurement professional with experience of Procurement process & systems (SAP / ARIBA / COUPA) optimisation, looking for a career defining challenge? Notably, the jobholder will play a key role in supporting the migration of Procurement systems onto hosted Cloud based platforms.
The Procurement Process & Systems Manager will be working with SAP, Coupa, ProcessUnity, iCertis leading on integration and optimisation projects - specifically relating to the Source to Contract (S2C) area.
- The role holder will be responsible for designing and/or reviewing all Procurement process, systems and op's change activities undertaken by Procurement - including both small and large change projects.
- Development and socialisation of appropriate Procurement technology and/or functional policies and procedures to ensure effective management and governance of Procurement Applications.
- Undertake active knowledge transfer and training to Procurement Team members, colleagues and business contacts.
- Proactive engagement with SAP, Coupa, ProcessUnity, iCertis and/or other application providers to discuss and develop functionality to meet specific requirements.
- Experience in Procurement Process & Systems implementation and optimisation - notably in the S2C space
- Ideally demonstrates working knowledge of SAP, Ariba, COUPA, Bravo or Process Unity
- Ideally demonstrates experience of migrating Procurement systems onto hosted Cloud based platforms
- Ideally demonstrates some experience of working in a regulated industry sector
- Demonstrates experience gained in a complex, 'blue-chip' organisation
- Ideally Degree qualified