Up to £70000 per annum + Excellent benefits
8 days ago
Salary: to £70k + Excellent Benefits
Location: Remote/Hybrid working
Excellent opportunity to join a leading consultancy company to work with a number of key public sector clients to help develop and write standard policies and procedures.
My client is an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. They focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of their clients' developments and property assets.
They deliver Project Leadership, Cost Certainty, Construction Success and Specialist Consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. Their people are some of the most respected and highly trained in the industry. They ensure that they remain leaders in their field by investing in learning and development for everyone across the firm
Skills and Experience:
- To be successful in this role you will manage the Procurement Policy and spend compliance towards Public Sector best practice standards
- Manage and develop Procurement Management Frameworks, including Procurement Policy, Governance Frameworks, Supplier Risk and Assurance Framework, and Category, Sourcing and Supplier Management Frameworks, to deliver consistent best practice processes
- Implement continuous improvement reviews of the Procurement Management Framework, to adapt the Framework to evolving customer needs and external market changes, to include the refresh of templates, tools, and processes to enable a consistent best practice Framework experience
- Experienced in Public Sector Procurement and of working within the requirements of the Public Sector regulations
- Ability to implement commercial policy and give advice to client teams
- Demonstrable experience in procurement regulatory and legislative matters
- Solution driven, innovator, cost and value led
- Educated to Degree level
- High level of attention to detail
If this is of interest, please send your cv to Alex Steel alex.steel@1st-executive to schedule a chat and find out more. Interviews will take place ASAP.