Amsterdam, North Holland
€40 - €60 per annum + 10% Bonus
about 1 month ago
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparation and consolidation of procurement data and distribution of regional reporting materials. Key figures and trends
- Ensure timely updates of dashboards agreed with stakeholders. Review and drive continuous data quality improvement, actionable insights, and process standardization
- Review data discrepancies with stakeholders and drive corrective action.
- Support category managers with structured and on-demand reports Create and automate procurement performance reports Support global procurement reporting cycles (e.g. savings, initiative tracking, key performance indicators) to Ensure transparency and credibility.
- Up to 3 years post-internship experience in an international environment
- Has or is in the process of completing a bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Procurement Economics or Finance (or similar)
- Knowledge of using the Microsoft Suite, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Interest in IT systems - experience using visualization tools (Power BI), ARIBA/COUPA is a plus
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must, additional languages a bonus