West London, London
£400 - £500 per day
SS - 127677_1554888481
13 days ago
Procurement Performance Manager - £500/day
Procurement professional required to develop and implement the procurement measures to drive performance and improve outcomes and ensure tight governance of reported savings for a high performing global procurement function.
- Develop and align global KPI's. Work with the Procurement Centre Excellence to support them in driving performance in their teams.
- Tackle complex data and behaviour challenges to show the real savings potential and actual delivery across the appropriate measure.
- Design and lead the change management of Global Procurement's performance management process aligned to the new Spend Management Framework.
- Lead regular reviews with Finance and Procurement to track savings performance, highlight areas of risk and prepare the rounds of budget Updates.
- Enable the governance of the Spend Management Framework for the Corporate Services and R&D teams.
- Review and escalates savings projects where documented methods may not suffice; make recommendations on approach.
- Be the subject matter expert to support the calculation of savings when the SMF methodology is unclear.
- Accountable for the Procurement strategy and savings process aligned to the 'Spend Management Framework' and Procurement's Internal Controls Framework. Must ensure that the teams use and get value from the systems and conduct the relevant training and support.
- Regularly provide input into the Decision Support team to improve the format, usability and data quality in Procurement performance dashboards.
- Partner with the Finance Teams to extract information from systems (unit cost pricing, spend, budget, etc) to provide full visibility of the savings impact.
To discuss the Procurement Performance Manager - £500/day opportunity, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.