£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, Car
10 months ago
Procurement Performance Lead & PMO - London (£80k)
A leading FTSE 250 global company is looking for a Procurement Performance Lead & PMO to join their team in London. Reporting into the Global Procurement Director, you will have a global remit across all procurement processes/ operations/ performance areas.
- Ensure Procurement performance is in-line with business expectations and reporting requirements.
- Lead the global procurement P2P project both locally and globally
- Lead the use of varying procurement tools, for analysis reporting, saving & benefits tracking reporting.
- Create and manage reporting including presentations to management
- Run training for the procurement team on various elements such as procurement excellence, procrement systems or specific spend areas.
- Improve the evidencing & tracking of benefits report to the business and the financial reporting tools used
- PMO lead for Procurement reporting and project updates, supporting Group Procurement Directors in delivering Function communications.
- Runs Procurement team meetings and quarterly benefits tracking meeting
- Experience in development of complex databases for supplier development & measurement, spend and contracts data.
- Previous experience in managing large outsourced services contracts
- Strong commercial acumen, advanced knowledge of contract law, good financial management and proven communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Experienced in the set up and utilisation of eProcurement, eAuction and on line Catalogue Ordering Systems
- Experience as a PMO within a procurement team
Please call Laura today on 01483 212183 if you are interested in this Procurement Performance Lead & PMO - London (£80k)