£40000 - £45000 per annum + + package
3 months ago
Roles: Either: Procurement Manager, Category Manager or Contract Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: You can choose between either Warrington or Cumbria. 2-3 days a week remote working, with 2-3 days in the office when it's safe to do so.
Excellent opportunity to join a leading consultancy company to work across a number of projects in the nuclear sector. The client has a number of live Procurement Manager, Category Manager and Contract Manager roles to fill at this level. The company offers fast progression and excellent support and mentorship opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- Nuclear/Energy experience - highly preferred
- Experienced in either Procurement Manager, Category Manager or Contract management delivery
- Experience of working within the requirements of the Public Sector regulations including the Public Contracts Regulations, the Utility Contracts Regulations and/or the Defence and Security Public Contracts Regulations
- Ability to implement commercial policy and give advice to client teams
- Ability to deal with clients and others whilst striving to exceed their commercial expectations
- Current SC Clearance preferred - not essential.
- Familiarity with a range of different complex delivery models
- Experience in any of the following:
- Strategy Development including Benefits Identification
- Early Market Engagement
- Excellent bid writing experience
- Excellent document drafting and analysis skills
- Developing Procurement, Packaging, Commercial and/or Contracting Strategies
- Developing Commercial Governance Procedures, Processes and Systems
- eSourcing and/or eEvaluation Systems
- Tender and Contract Documentation Production
- Awarding Contracts
- Contract Management
- Commercial Management
- Risk and Opportunity Management
If of interest, please apply online ASAP. If you have my number, please do not call until we've emailed.