€37000 - €45000 per annum + + bonus
4 months ago
Role: Procurement Operations Specialist
Salary: €37-45k + Package
Languages: Fluent English & Spanish
This exciting and challenging procurement role offers an experienced purchasing professional the chance to join a dynamic procurement function with an experienced and welcoming senior leadership team. The organisation has recently transformed its' procurement function and gives the successful applicant the opportunity to raise the profile of procurement within their region.
You will collaborate with the Procurement Operations Manager on the strategy definition and then implement this across global and local procurement activities at a site level across Spain and Portugal.
The main scope of the role covers Industrial Goods & Services (IG&S) (maintenance, repairs & operations, spare parts and capex etc).
The ideal candidate will have engineering or manufacturing experience and have some experience across P2P, quality, continuous process improvement - or a desire to progress across these areas.
- Collaborate and support Category Management Teams as needed (e.g., strategy input, supplier feedback, local market feedback, etc.)
- At site level, responsible for implementing global and local Procurement strategies and projects
- Conduct local market research (suppliers and products) and assist with defining their needs
- Meet with local suppliers to address site concerns and manage the relationship between the operation and the suppliers
- Conduct and implement sourcing, buying and tactical activities within the defined governance of the operations team
- Expected to communicate ideas for improvement to internal customers and category leads
- Follow up on the gains achieved via the internal reporting tool (Provalido)
- Address cluster/site queries and conduct supplier follow-ups relating to the P2P process
- Operate according to procurement policies, contracts, procedures, processes, guidelines and regulations
- Act as a business partner and primary point of contact for site/cluster level
- Build a strong relationship with the business and attend business meetings on site level
- 3+ years of relevant Procurement experience in a fast-paced environment
- Technical/manufacturing/engineering experience preferred
- Strong negotiating, influencing and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Ideally educated to Degree level
If of interest, please let me know ASAP and ideally send your current CV along with a brief outline of your Procurement experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you know someone else that may be interested, please forward to them.