£60000 - £80000 per annum
over 1 year ago
1st-Executive are mandated with a well-known Tier 1 Financial Services organisation, currently searching for a Procurement Technology and Process Team Manager.
Lead & manage the Procurement Technology and Data Team (6), driving higher team performance, simplification mindsets, team learning & clear priorities in controlled financial services regulated environment to our global stakeholders in a fast paced, demanding operational environment.
- Technology selection, design & execution of strategic end-to-end procurement systems, global strategy, design, MI & on-going management working with Legal, IT, Finance, Risk and Supplier Assurance teams with simple customer experience, and use at the heart. (currently Ariba)
- Delivery accountability for global change management in the technology solution (P2P, Analytics, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Lifecycle, Risk, SharePoint sites) aligning our innovation aspirations with 3rd party technology roadmaps.
- Day to day successful delivery of operational procurement (supplier maintenance, enablement, support to finance, IT, reporting, sanctions checking, bank verification checks, data governance as per GDPR)
- Proactive engagement and deeper relationships with our key global stakeholders through the Global Supply Governance Forum. This includes all markets and Legal and Finance functions and our offshore partner.
- Strong Supplier Management of our Procurement Technology Suppliers (currently Ariba, with links to other providers)
- Deliver day to day technical support to the regional procurement teams with strong stakeholder focus.
Detailed Role Specific Skills/ Knowledge
- In depth knowledge of procurement technology (ideally Ariba) and procurement processes
- Clear and articulate communicator, able to tailor messaging to all levels and variety of technical awareness.
- Strong commercial awareness & business skills
- Robust working knowledge of end to end Category Management & SRM processes.
- Ability to interpret complex data
- IT Knowledge - Advanced skills in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Ariba, Qlik / Power BI
- Good working knowledge of demand management relating to transactional supply requirements.
- People management experience
- Proven track record of delivery & management of managing Procurement technical change in a global environment
- Proven up to date market knowledge of e-procurement including Ariba
- Procurement at a senior level influencing strategy and execution to drive business benefit
- Strong relationship management at all levels, internally & externally
- Ability to work globally, adapting to different cultural environments
- Working within a demanding, fast evolving environment with conflicting priorities
- Some Category Management experience also would be beneficial