Amsterdam, North Holland
€70000 - €90000 per annum + bonus + package
3 months ago
Role: Procurement Operations Manager - production
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands - over 50% home office
Salary: €90k + bonus + Package
Excellent opportunity to join a leading global manufacturer that is going from strength to strength, experiencing rapid global growth and one of the leaders in their field.
This exciting and challenging procurement role offers an experienced purchasing professional the chance to join a dynamic procurement function with an experienced and welcoming senior leadership team. You will support the global procurement transformation as you continue to raise the procurement profile within this region.
The role will be a Procurement Operations Manager role will align with manufacturing. The role will focus on the implementation of the P2P process, on-site stakeholder support, and managing supplier relationship management through measuring of KPI's and delivery of contracted materials.
The ideal candidate will have an engineering or manufacturing background with strong procurement experience across P2P, quality and continuous process improvement.
- Coach, motivate, develop and lead the Procurement Operations team to achieve all functional and business targets
- Monitor the performance of the team based on procurement and stakeholder relationship management following the performance review process
- Act as business partner and primary point of contact for country level manufacturing management
- Build a strong relationship with the business and attends business leadership meetings, at country, cluster or site levels
- Partner with finance (country & site level) stakeholders to discuss market movements, impact on finance budget and reviews to agree savings projects
- Partner with each of the category teams to develop category strategy insights and understanding (from the business) to enable support from the business
- Source, manage and develop local supplier relationships to ensure adequate supply, price and service level
- Manage procurement processes (P2P, Quality complaints, continuous improvement, supplier onboarding, invoice queries, vendor master data relations etc.)
- Contribute, reviews and manages the purchasing strategy as defined in the P2P Policy
- Ensures KPI's, service & savings targets are set and achieved
- Develops Purchasing resources to meet business objectives
- 5+ years of relevant Procurement experience
- Ideally, experience that has covered production/manufacturing/raw materials/directs
- Strong negotiating, influencing and communication skills.
- Experience across operational procurement
- Experience with P2P, quality, continuous process improvement
- SAP experience is a plus
If of interest, please apply ASAP. Or, if you know someone else that may be interested, please forward to them.