US$110000 - US$130000 per annum + + package
7 months ago
Role: Procurement Operations Manager, Production
Location: Atlanta, Georgia - 50% home office
Salary: $110-130k + Package
Excellent opportunity to join a leading global manufacturer that is going from strength to strength, experiencing rapid growth and one of the global leaders in their field.
This exciting and challenging procurement role offers an experienced purchasing professional the chance to join a dynamic procurement function with an experienced and welcoming senior leadership team. You'll also support the global procurement transformation as you continue to raise the procurement profile within this region.
The role will be a Production Procurement Manager role focusing on raw material categories. The role will focus on the implementation of the P2P process, on-site stakeholder support, and managing supplier relationship management through measuring of KPI's and delivery of contracted materials.
The ideal candidate will have an engineering or manufacturing background with strong procurement experience across P2P, quality and continuous process improvement.
- Responsible as the Subject Matter Expert in raw materials and commodities
- Acts as business partner and primary point of contact for country level for all raw materials at country, cluster, or site levels.
- Partners with finance (country & site level) stakeholders to discuss market movements, impact on finance budget, forecasting, and reviews to agree on savings projects' metrics.
- Partners with the global production category team to develop category strategy insights
- Developing and managing RFPs and contractual agreements for national and regional projects
- Source, manage and develop local supplier relationships to ensure adequate supply, price and service level
- Creating and managing SAP reports around Site spend (by Item, group of items and Vendor).
- Facilitate the integration between the Procurement and Purchasing functions; ensuring site compliance with supplier contracts, procurement strategies and purchasing policies
- Engage site operations and maintenance teams to identify improvement and cost savings opportunities along with areas of concern
- Working closely with the sites on stock and storeroom processes through SAP
- Managing and evaluating departmental requirements, establishing best practices, standardizing policies and procedures in the systems consistent with the administrative, legal and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
- 5+ years of relevant Procurement experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiating, influencing and communication skills.
- Experience across operational procurement
- Experience with P2P, quality, continuous process improvement
- SAP experience is a plus
- Fluent in English and Italian
If of interest, please apply ASAP and ideally send your current CV along with a brief outline of your relevant Procurement experience to email@example.com. Or, if you know someone else that may be interested, please forward to them.