€70000 - €82000 per annum + + package
6 months ago
Role: Procurement Operations Manager
Location: (near) Milan, Italy - 50% home office, travel across Europe
Salary: €70-82k + Package
Languages: English & Italian
Excellent opportunity to join a leading global manufacturer who is going from strength to strength and growing (FTSE 100) and are one of the global leaders in their field.
This excinting and challenging procurement role offers an experienced purchasing professional the chance to join a dynamic procurement function with an experienced and welcoming senior leadership team. The organisation is going through a global procurement transformation that you will be a part of as you raise the procurement profile within this region.
This role is key as you'll manage the most profitable country for the company and manage relationships with a range of senior stakeholders internally and externally. You will collaborate with the Head of Procurement Operations and lead a team of 3 direct reports to coordinate and implement global procurement strategies across the client's sites in Italy.
The ideal candidate will have an engineering or manufacturing background with strong procurement experience across P2P, quality and continuous process improvement.
- Coaches, motivates, develops and leads the Procurement Operations team to achieve all functional and business targets
- Monitors the performance of the team based on procurement and stakeholder relationship management
- Acts as business partner and primary point of contact for country level manufacturing management
- Partners with finance (country & site level) stakeholders to discuss market movements, impact on finance budget and reviews to agree savings projects
- Partners with each of the category teams to develop category strategy insights and understanding (from the business) to enable support from the business
- Source, manage and develop local supplier relationships to ensure adequate supply, price and service level
- Manages procurement processes (P2P, Quality complaints, continuous improvement, supplier onboarding, invoice queries, vendor master data relations etc.)
- Contributes, reviews and manages the purchasing strategy as defined in the P2P Policy
- 10+ years of relevant Procurement experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiating, influencing and communication skills.
- Experience across operational procurement
- Experience with P2P, quality, continuous process improvement
- Fluent in English and Italian
If of interest, please apply ASAP and ideally send your current CV along with a brief outline of your relevant Procurement experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you know someone else that me be interested, please forward to them.